link to Home Page

Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5f1hia$1o9@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 26 Feb 1997 14:32:42 GMT

In article <5ev51j$us@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>>> The photon rules electromagnetism. I defy you to prove
>>> otherwise.
>>> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)
>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Lets take the familiar example you were exposed to in grade
>> school. Magnets. They obviously have magnetism, just are
>> not emitting light.
>
> We do the experiment with the magnetic compass being
> deflected by the current carrying wire. We do the
> galvanometer experiment, where a magnet moved through
> a coil of wire creates a current in the wire. So we have seen
> that the magnetic and electric fields are intimately interrelated.
> Later we study the photoelectric effect, and discover that light
> is electromagnetic in nature.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Guilt by association? All criminals have hair so crime is caused by hair? Do you think that subatomic particles are INDIFFERENT to having their neighborhood disturbed? Flood an object with light and it will heat up, because the light particles, of which there are many, are crowding the area and changing the dynamics of how these particles are moving around in relationship to each other. A square dance performed under water has entirely different dynamics than one on a dance floor - more kicking and paddling and a slower pace. A picnic in the park looks vastly different during a hurricane - the goodies and attendees moving in different directions and at a much higher speed, with scarcely ANY of the old interactions sustained during that time.

If you insist on this silly assumption, then tell us what aspect of this SINGLE subatomic particle causes magnetic attraction or repulsion, and explain why light doesn't have this aspect.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])