link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5egnp2$1lt@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 20 Feb 1997 05:34:26 GMT

In article <330A86EF.43E0@acs.tamu.edu> Eric Kline writes:
> Skylab broke up and scattered itself over Australia because it
> was not designed for reentry and could not handle the dynamic
> loads even though these loads were relatively small. .. Some
> of the pieces of Skylab were fairly big because the dynamic
> loads and heat rate on the structure were fairly small. If
> Skylab entered at a much greater entry angle, the surviving
> pieces, if any, would have been much smaller because the
> dynamic loads would have broken them down and the heat
> rate would have vaporized them.
> eric kline <emk9267@acs.tamu.edu>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
You've grasped at any example where something falling did not retain its original shape, intact. The issue is the hypothesis, as a hypothesis it is, that the Tunguska explosion was caused by a meteor vaporizing due to the stress of dropping to earth. Planes drop, space junk drops, shuttles drop, satellites drop - and NONE vaporize.

Tunguska was caused by a large cloud of methane gas, escaping from a pool that had been trapped under the frozen ground, when a minor earthquake created a break in what had been the cap over the pool of methane gas. Imagine what would happen if your large land fills were to be tightly capped, air tight, so the gas would accumulate. If released suddenly, and sparked, what would happen? What DOES happen? Exactly what happened at Tunguska! Due to a pole shift, grasses and dead animals were trapped under layers of wet volcanic dust, which then froze solid as the area had moved to become the polar North Pole. Under the permafrost, decomposition continued, until ground movement became significant.

You are increasingly having booms and flashes today, due to adjustments in your crust a the 12th Planet approaches. These unexplained flashes, which are taken by the startled bystanders to be explosions in the sky and perhaps plane wrecks, are being reported in newspapers. Yet there is NO EXPLANATION. The explanation is the same as for the Tunguska explosion. We will ask our emissary, Nancy, to post that ZetaTalk.
(End Zetatalk[TM])