link to Home Page

Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5efal4$6bs@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 19 Feb 1997 16:44:20 GMT

In article: <5e85lk$c4o@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:

> Despite being asked, you have not explained:
> 1. Just what subatomic particles compose your 'heat'.

2.
What the basic properties of these particles are
(mass, charge, etc.)

3.
How these particles can spring into and out of existence
without violating conservation laws.
> 4. What directs the movement of these particles.

5.

What properties of your theory allow for different
materials to behave differently when changing states
(i.e., you've given a supposed explanation for how water
freezes, but how does the theory account for the different
behaviour of, say, alchohol freezing?).
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
We have addressed those issues, but you prefer to pretend we have not so you can buy time for yourself while you whirl about in strange concepts and try to get a footing. Understandable, and at least your whirling about, unlike some who refuse to think at all.

  1. You have no name for these particles, which are many. Rather you call them "heat", an energy or converted motion or whatever.
  2. They carry no charge, which you relate to activity of electrons. Their mass is somewhere between the mass of light particles and magnetic particles, which would be meaningless to you as you prefer to think of magnetism as a magical force, not related to particle movement.
  3. This is a question you should be posing to yourself! YOU are the one allowing heat to come from matter by what you call the conservation of energy, where heat, which is motion, per you, is somehow stored inside an atom.
  4. Heat particles move for the same reasons other particles move - attraction such as gravity and likewise the simultaneous desire to reduce crowding. Love/hate relationships were not invented when two sexes evolved, subatomic particles experience this too. It's the phenomenon that keeps things in motion.
  5. Alcohol resists freezing as it's molecules do not bond firmly. Thus, motion remains possible in spite of the loss of the lubricating heat particles.

(End ZetaTalk[TM])