link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5cmml2$44q@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:19:30 GMT

In article <5cdqpe$b6u$2@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
> I would think that an eccentricity of 2 would be enough for
> real objects, yet the mythical ones such as the 12th planet, it
> cannot handle. You see you need a really large eccentricity
> to get the 12th planet coming in from Orion and then to have
> it leave in the direction of Sagittarius. They are almost 180
> degrees apart.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Which is why the Hale-Bopp conspirators CHOSE a nova in Sagittarius for their fraud. Precisely. It's almost 180 degrees away from where the populace SHOULD be looking! Don't you see why we're so angry about this matter? If you were standing in the middle of the road and a truck was roaring down at you, how would you feel about a supposed "friend", perhaps in an official capacity such as a policeman, pointing you in the WRONG direction? Don't look at the truck but turn your back on it? Are not NASA and JPL and the IAU, who collect the tax payer's money, bellying up to the trough, in an official capacity here on sci.astro and out in the world?

They're telling you to turn your BACK on this truck, and for those standing with small children in their arms, they're putting those little ones at risk too! We hope someone besides ourselves finds this disturbing. You can be sure that NASA and JPL and the IAU, along with their chronies who cooperated, DO KNOW about the danger. They're just not sharing the information with the public. Just pay your taxes and sit still, while they figure out how to save themselves from danger. They don't want your noisy panic interfering with their self-serving activities. They're happy to take your money, however, which the public has no choice but to give them, lest they be thrown in jail for tax evasion.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])