link to Home Page

Re: MAGNETISM - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b32dc$4pl@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: MAGNETISM - the Zetas Explain
Date: 9 Jan 1997 15:21:16 GMT

In article <5asroh$310$1@news.calweb.com> Wavicle wrote:
>> A single atom of iron, isolated, will establish the direction of
>> flow based on the tightly orbiting electron particles, of which
>> there are hundreds of sub-types, ... Given the fairly static
>> number of these particles that will hang around an iron ore
>> nucleus, the orbiting swirl may have a rhythm, rather than a
>> steady hum. Put 3 groups of 3 into a cycle of 10 and you have
>> whomp whomp whomp pause. Should the cycle, based on the
>> nucleus and what electron sub-atomic particles it attracts based
>> on its size and composition, be 4 groups of 3 in a cycle of 12,
>> you would have whomp whomp whomp whomp. The steady
>> hum of the second cycle does not lack a magnetic flow, it is
>> just diffuse. The irregular cycle in the first example finds the
>> magnetic flow escaping during the path of least resistance.
>
> Hmmm, 3 groups of 3 into a cycle of 10? Are you talking
> electrons? What is going whomp? ... So you are saying
> certain numbers of ferrous atoms or electrons will determine
> whether or not a magnetic field exists? If so, why don't you
> explain how it is that iron is easily magnetized and
> demagnetized?
> wavicle@calweb.com (Wavicle)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
What's the mystery. We have stated and given examples of the magnetic and gravity particles, describing them to be a flow FROM the nucleus and, where the iron atom is standing alone back into the nucleus on the other side of the atom. Where the iron atom is among others in a fluid state, such as liquid metal when heated, the flow moves from one atoms outlet point to the intake of another atom nearby - thus magnetized iron. Humans have learned to magnify and set the direction in this liquid iron by setting a strong magnet alongside.

You are confused by 3 groups of 3 in a cycle of 10, or 4 groups of 3 in a cycle of 12. A cycle is a completed electron or other subatomic particle pattern around the nucleus of an atom. Equate the subatomic particles and their pattern, for simplicities sake, to sub-way trains leaving the central station to go out into the suburbs and then returning. Normally the train schedules are regular, continuous, but in some cities they become infrequent during the middle of the day or middle of the night, when there are expected to be few travelers. There may even be breaks in the pattern so that shift turnover can occur, or maintenance. Now, equate the flow of magnetic particles from the nucleus to the steady press of passengers, and assume a STEADY FLOW arriving at the central station.

If the trains are kept running at an even pace, there would at no time be an accumulation of passengers during one portion of the 24 hour day than another. The train loads would be equalized, or close to that. If the pattern is irregular, not kept at an even pace, then the passengers would accumulate. Assume that these passengers, like subatomic particles, DO NOT CARE which direction they go in. When the pressure has increased they would go in the direction of least resistance when a train arrived at the central station, all piling into this train. This is what occurs in magnetic or gravity particle flow, the outlet NOT EVEN when the pattern, overall, has breaks. The pattern the subatomic particles assume involves all levels of particles, and is measured when a pattern starts and ends when the pattern has returned to the starting point, however many orbits a given subatomic particle might have taken.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])