ZetaTalk: Targeted Message
Note: written during the Aug 24, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.
What is the glue between the various Sources targeting ZetaTalk, all claiming that ZetaTalk is wrong, or claiming it is right
but having some lack of integrity factor that one can see is to rub off on Nancy and ZetaTalk. Glue is often hard to discern,
and most often is not what one would assume.
- In the case of Hazlewood on Art Bell, it is not Art at all that is being manipulated, but friends in the music field who
then lean on Art. Don't those in the media have friends, family, and those they socialize with? Mark Hazlewood is the
son of a famous musician, Lee Hazlewood, known personally to Art Bell, and thus, this string is pulled easily.
- Sitchin as we have stated from the beginning of ZetaTalk has personal reluctance to realize the horror will occur in his
lifetime, the not-in-my-lifetime response. Thus, any fact in the confusing mix will be used to assure him that it will not
come in his lifetime. He additionally does not want to be the bearer of bad tidings, and even when convinced he has
been wrong, will not say so, leaving this to others. Thus, pressing him to state 2003 or not has not been hard, as when
pressed he would, of course, say not. His preference was, obviously, no comment, but he was not allowed this option
by those who knew which way he would jump. Carrying great weight, his words are hoped to weight in among the
crowd of lesser folk, discrediting ZetaTalk or at least discouraging the public from taking it seriously.
- Jason Martell has long lectured about Planet X to MUFON, and has been long respected for his web site on Nibiru.
Since he claims that Sitchin is the authority, would he be expected to say otherwise? Sitchin is pressed, Martell
follows along, and all this is predictable.
- McCanny, long in the science field, is more manipulated by his desire to be center stage, the important one, than any
deception. He is sitting on the fence, hoping to be right, to be able to claim so, no matter which way the outcome.
Thus, when the weight of evidence leaned against 2003, he stated this, but when earth changes started weighing in, he
dithered, and one can expect him to dither back but eventually to support ZetaTalk and claim he said so all along when
the time comes. Thankfully, he is on film on the Planet X Video, stating 2003 will not occur, so he himself can be
discredited, by his own words.
- NASA has long been so tight in their Planet X cover-up that they can hardly reverse, but are doing so in the kiddy
corner. Talking to kids, who talk to their parents, is allowed. They will claim it is the Sun, a comet, a nova, until the
Spring of 2003 when another excuse will be generated. To shelter the elite in bunkers, they may claim an aggressive
asteroid, outgassing and moving directly toward Earth, or a close passage. This would allow all manner of movement
of military and the power mongers in Washington DC, as well as those in Russia to move to the Urals, the Brits to
Australia, and the wealthy to their spots, without delay. NASA is only addressing the issue in the kiddy corner, to have
a place to direct those asking, just as the elite are expected to direct the desperate to Troubled Times and ZetaTalk
when asked what they, their governments, are going to do to protect and help them during these times.
- The Norlock claim is obvious. It appears, on its face, to substantiate ZetaTalk, and should Nancy claim it, she would
have egg on her face. Expected to be too bloody from the beating to notice, she was expected to embrace it, which she
did not. Thus, this so-called-friend came cloaked poorly, and did not succeed.
- The media can be expected to report stories as provided, as they do today. Does anyone think that the mix being
presented by the major media, anywhere in the world, is a fair reporting of what is relevant? Where the press is not
suppressed, it is burdened with reporting the irrelevant, and this is not specific to any country, but is a factor of
existing politics and control.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com