link to Home Page
The ZetaTalk Newsletter
Issue 499, Sunday April 24, 2016
Weekly news and views from around the world and beyond.
New ZetaTalk Earth Changes Announcements Signs of the Times

Nibiru Media Blitz

Starting in the last week of March, the media was flooded with news articles touting concepts such as mass extinctions caused by cometary collisions with Earth, habitable red dwarf planets, and the recently discovered Planet 9. The term Planet X was tossed in, but the term Nibiru was excluded. This blitz continued between March 28 to April 2. Now there is a second wave of news articles, starting on April 6, and lo and behold, the term Nibiru along with its ancient Sumerian mythology origin are included. The second wave is also featuring a running debate between astronomers Whitmire and Brown on whether any danger to earth happens every 27 million or every 15,000 years. All this mixed in with speculation or rumor that such debris is due to arrive in April, 2016, a prediction ascribed to Whitmire. 

Rare 'Brown Dwarf' Identified after 18 YEARS of Tests: Failed Star could help Deepen Understanding of Exoplanets
April 7, 2016
Brown dwarfs' are a kind of half-hearted version of a star that started to form, but never managed to gather enough energy to begin the process of nuclear fusion. Now a rare brown dwarf has been identified after 18 years of measurements. In addition to taking its picture for the first time, a team at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana, has determined the brown dwarf's mass, age and composition. The discovery of the brown dwarf, which goes by the name HD 4747 B, came after measurements of a star 61 light years away in the Cetus constellation indicated it hosted an orbiting companion.

A Killer Planet is Rapidly Heading toward Earth
April 7, 2016
Scientists believe they have discovered a planet, currently unnamed but being referred to as Planet 9. Unfortunately, this might not be great news, since the planet’s orbit might cause asteroids to come shooting at the Earth.
Scientists Fear Possible Planet X Can Destroy Life on Earth
April 7, 2016
Caltech researchers Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown discovered evidence for the planet back in January, which they believe is similar in size to Uranus and orbits the sun around 20 times farther than Neptune, and it’s also been suggested that such a planet could potentially fling “comet storms” toward Earth. The only major difference between Whitmire’s theory and the theory proposed by Caltech’s researchers is the length of Planet X’s orbit: Whitmire suggested an orbit of 27 million years whereas Batygin and Brown believe the planet orbits every 10,000 to 20,000 years. The idea of a distant, massive planet bringing doom to humanity was first proposed by numerous ancient civilizations, particularly the Sumerians who said that Planet X dwarfs Earth and bombards the solar system with comets every several thousand years.
Have you Heard about the Gigantic Mystery Planet that could Kill Us All?
April 7, 2016
Recent reports suggested there’s more and more evidence that a giant planet is orbiting our solar system. Beyond it, there may be an even bigger threat. Planet X, unseen by scientists, exerts a tremendous gravitational pull on other objects in space, changing the course of comets and sending them towards Earth. Not all of these flying space objects hit our planet, but those that do might kill off almost all life. Apparently, it all happens every 27 million years.

Planet X to really cause Mass Extinction this Month?
April 9, 2016
The celestial body, theorized in many an ancient text – most notably among the Sumerians –  is predicted to be 10 times our size, and is currently still thousands of times further away from us than our sun. But if the latest research is correct, something is having a skewing effect on a group of objects in the Kuiper Belt, just beyond Neptune. And it’s closing in fast. Now, a retired astrophysics professor from the University of Louisiana, Daniel Whitmire, is saying Nibiru has all but arrived to our neck of the woods - and that the destruction brought about by its gravitational trickery will take place this very April, as it’s done numerous times before, every time it passed us by.

Per the Zetas, this is more evidence that the cover-up over Nibiru is running hard to make up for lost time, for all the delays and lies they have put forth during their decades of the cover-up. The question is, what are they running from?

ZetaTalk Comment 4/16/2016: Where the first wave of articles re-introducing the term Planet X and associating this with mass extinctions hit the press only a couple weeks ago, starting March 28, a second wave of articles quickly followed. This second wave included the Sumerian name for the passing planet of destruction – Nibiru. The only thing missing from this apparently expedited education of the public is the admission that Nibiru has arrived, did arrive last 2003, and is being seen daily naked eye by the public.

After decades of a firm cover-up over these issues, what’s the hurry? Clearly the establishment is making up for lost time, suddenly realizing they cannot endlessly stall and deny, claiming that the changed weather is due to carbon emissions, ie Global Warming, and claiming that any electromagnetic disruption is coming from the Sun. Increased debris bombarding Earth is claimed to be space junk, or only reported locally so the incidence is not noted by the general public. Earthquake statistics are falsified. Any captures of the Nibiru complex on film are claimed to be lens flares or photo shopped frauds, and ridiculed accordingly.

The cover-up crowd clearly thought they had all the time in the world, could fool the public until the last minute, the Last Weeks, and meanwhile the 1%, the wealthy and powerful, could continue their party, living high while the common man was kept ignorant. What has changed, in this equation, that the owners and editors of major media outlets have been told to rapidly educate the public? The announcement, as planned by Obama, may have failed, but the Council of Worlds is hardly without cards to play. Regardless of the route the Council’s announcement takes, the outcome will be the same. The public will be aware of what is pending, aware that the establishment has lied to them for decades, and aware of the history and accuracy of ZetaTalk predictions. Just what this will involve, we will not say.

Zetas Right Again!

When the media exploded with news that a “Planet 9” had been discovered 20 Sun-Pluto distances, the Zetas called this a “prong” in a multi-prong approach to achieving the announcement that Nibiru exists and has arrived.

ZetaTalk Explanation 1/23/2016: Why is this article simultaneously exploding on major media? It is not describing Nibiru, aka Planet X. It is describing the Sun’s binary twin, which we have  described as being 18.74 Sun-Pluto distances away from the Earth’s Sun. Now that Nibiru is so visible that the public is regularly seeing a Second Sun and the brilliant Moon Swirls, as well as the body of Nibiru itself with its double helix of its two most dominant Moon Swirls, the announcement is viewed as inevitable. We have described the planned announcement as a multi-pronged event that cannot be sabotaged. This is one of the prongs.

Planet 9 is, as the Zetas explained, the dark unlit binary of our Sun, which is in a static dance with our Sun, which the Zetas had long stated was 18.74 Sun-Pluto distances out in the direction of Orion. This is of course the direction of the inbound Nibiru’s approach when it arrived in 2003. Note the location of “Planet 9” and the inbound path for Nibiru provided by the Zetas in 1997. Nibiru arrived, right on schedule in 2003, and right where predicted a full 7 years earlier.

Planet Nine
The predicted planet would be a super-Earth, with an estimated mass of about 10 times that of Earth (approximately 5,000 times the mass of Pluto), a diameter two to four times that of Earth, and a highly elliptical orbit. The aphelion, or farthest point from the Sun, would be in the general direction of the constellations of Orion and Taurus.

Where the Zetas provided the location of the gravity draw represented by the Sun’s dark unlit binary and the inbound Nibiru in 1983, when the IRAS team lofted its infra-red balloon in search of the inbound Nibiru, this location was not provided to the public. All articles in print at that time only referring to the location as the “western edge of the constellation Orion”, quite vague, and the “western edge” is vast. Yet the Zetas pinpointed the location as being just outside the lower bow of Orion. Such is the accuracy of ZetaTalk.

Actual 1983 Washington Post Article Reporting of Presence of Planet X (Nibiru)
October 24, 2014
A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS). The mystery body was seen twice by IRAS as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the super-cold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

How would the public eventually become “aware of the history and accuracy of ZetaTalk predictions”? It would seem this is already in process.

Sci.Astro Debates

Compare the discussion on the media ongoing at present to how these concepts were handled 1998. Odd orbits such as the sling orbit of Nibiru denied, not possible. The Zeta description for Nibiru as being a “smoldering brown dwarf”, a planet that can emit its own light, was not even in the list of possible objects. Mankind could have huge brown dwarfs or planets, nothing in between. The concepts were rigid. The sci.astro debates in 1998 show there was no discussion, only ridicule and the dismissive attitude that human astronomers knew best. Note that Jim Scotti, who was debating the Zetas in this small sample, is a well-known astronomer working at the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona in Tucson. As such, he was well aware of the Pope Scope at Tucson, and what it was tracking.

Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)
Article: <5gidnb$>
Date: 17 Mar 1997 03:27:39 GMT

In article <6fs4n2$g2i$> Jim Scotti writes:
> BTW, we can also take an image of the same field later (hours, days, weeks, whatever) and see
> your object move. .. And even if it is coming "straight at the Earth", we'll be able to see it move
> as the Earth orbits the sun, it will move by parallax on the sky - unless it is magically wobbling at
> the same rate the Earth would induce that parallax. There'll be no doubt, if you can only tell us
> exactly where to look for your 12th planet.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Since this is an object on the move, any given RA and Dec would soon be outdated and would be used to confuse those sincerely searching to FIND this object. You post ephemerides for your comets. As we have repeatedly stated, you cannot develop ephemerides for the 12th, as it is NOT a little ball of ice and behaves unlike any object you are familiar with. A planet on a long ellipse. A planet that comes through the Solar System like a comet. A comet so large that it roars through the Solar System, and turns around for a return beyond the Solar System rather than circling the Sun in your view. And finally, you DO see it, and ARE watching it, tracking it closely. You're just not telling the rest of mankind about this monster that will ravage their lives and the lives of their loved ones because the establishment fears panic! But you're watching it, and verifying what you've been told about it's potential, and THIS is why the Hubble was recently outfitted with additional infra-red capability! THIS is why the Reagan administration and some republican hardliners are pushing Star Wars, to be up in the skies by 2003, a PUBLISHED date per statements by Dole, as they hope to be able to shoot this monster out of the sky by some as yet unavailable laser technology.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Planet X/12th Planet Discovery
Article: <6ftpmp$>
Date: 1 Apr 1998 16:23:53 GMT

In article <6fs4n2$g2i$> Jim Scotti writes:
> How do you think we determined the masses of all of the planets? Before spacecraft flew past them,
> we used their perturbations on other bodies, asteroids, and comets and the other planets themselves
> to estimate their masses. Once we were able to track spacecraft like Pioneer and Voyager past
> them, our estimates for the masses was greatly improved. A complete "swag"? No, good enough in
> fact to direct the spacecraft past the planet and on to the next one with rather high accuracy.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Are you trying to say that a fraction of a percent in estimated weight made the DIFFERENCE in being able to use the planet as a gravitational sling shot? You GUIDE your probes, with those little jets they have about their middle! The effort that went into directing the IRAS team to point toward Orion was not done without reason! What was your reason? That you went brain dead and didn't tweak your formulas by that fraction of a percent in weight BEFORE the search, but did so AFTERWARDS! The weight of the planets was not a given, it was a computed weight, at all times, and stands so today. Depending upon the other factors, this weight changes! This is how you placate yourself when something new comes into your life. You tweak the formulas around until they seem reasonably close to what is currently "known", and they you get smug again. 

But the bottom line is that you did not FORGET how these weights were computed prior to the press to locate Planet X, and then REMEMBER them when the discovery was feared to create panic in the populace.  If you would make this silly statement, then give us some insight into what you, Jim Scotti, would tell the populace upon such a discovery.  What would your masters allow you to say?  That coastal cities will be washed away?  That inland cities will be a crush of broken rubble? That electricity will not flow in the power lines that criss-cross rural areas, and the phone lines will be dead?  That no groceries will be on the shelves, and gardens difficult to grow in the haze of volcanic gloom?  That there is a REASON the self-protecting CIA and Military built secret underground structures like Mt. Weather?  How would you tell the populace this, and still hold your job?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Planet X/12th Planet Search in Early 1980's
Article: <6ftpjo$>
Date: 1 Apr 1998 16:22:16 GMT

In article <6fs4n2$g2i$> Jim Scotti writes:
> Now who was "frantically searching" for Planet X in the 1980s? 

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
YOU were, among others.  What does it take to get articles published in magazines like Newsweek and Astronomy and on the front page of the Washington Post?  A nap?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Astronomy magazine, Dec '81, article "Search for the Tenth Planet"
Astronomy, October '82, article  "Searching for a 10th Planet"
Newsweek, June 28, 1982, article "Does the Sun Have a Dark Companion?"
US News World Report, Sept 10, 1984, article "Planet X - Is It Really Out There?"
Washington Post, 31-Dec-1983, a front page story "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered"

Planet X/12th Planet Cover-Up Mechanism
Article: <6ftpfq$>
Date: 1 Apr 1998 16:20:10 GMT

In article <6fs4n2$g2i$> Jim Scotti writes:
> Wrong again - NASA follows rules that Congress sets. Oh, but I guess Congress wants NASA to lie.

> How do they stop scientists like me (or Dave Tholen or Brian Marsden or Foreign scientists literally
> unconnected with NASA) who aren't directly on the NASA payroll? Oh, yeah, it's all a big conspiracy.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
NASA's rules have hardly been set by Congress, populated by elected officials who in the main barely passed their high school math courses. NASA runs itself, setting before the awed congressmen scientists who pratt language their audience cannot understand, much less question. If NASA says it must give their discoveries to their buddies, exclusively, then it must be done!  Congress understands pork barrel, after all, and there are all those jobs to be handed out to congressional buddies by a call to NASA now and then.  Those with their hand in the tax payer's pork barrel understand each other.  And what about you, or Marsden or Tholen?  Which of you is not on the public payroll in some regard, or within a short reach of such a relationship? Did you not sign papers agreeing to work in the best interests of national safety?  Did your observatory not sign such papers, in order to receive tax payer financing?  And if such papers were not signed as a condition of receiving taxpayer funds, similar papers were signed when private financing from wealthy individuals was secured. You are owned, by your masters, and those who are not so owned are few and far between.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Long Elliptical Orbit
Article: <6ganqt$>
Date: 6 Apr 1998 14:11:41 GMT

In article <6g3109$qsc$> Jim Scotti writes:
>> It's a fact that most suns are binaries, and some so close as to give the appearance of barely keeping
each other at arms length. Why should it be astonishing that a planet would institute an orbit around 
BOTH? Are you saying it is impossible for a planet to orbit two suns? Impossible?
> A planet can orbit both suns in a binary star system.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
You went through an elaborate statement to say you base your theories on orbits upon what you have OBSERVED - inverse square on Gravity and momentum conservation of energy rules.  Bearing in mind that you have not OBSERVED a planet orbiting two suns, both suns in a binary system, what would that orbit look like?  For the sake of moving this argument forward, we will assume for the moment that your orbital mechanics are correct, and not under challenge.  Just paint for us what that orbit would look like.  Not the several pages of math, but just something simple, in the manner you are so very skilled at employing.  A simple verbal description of what such an orbit would look like.  

You have a head start in that your astronomy computer programs already ASSUME a second foci in elliptical orbits.  Just put that foci out there, WAY out there, some 18.724 times as far as Pluto is from your Sun.  Assume the same factors published prior to the search for Planet X, Van Flandern's statement that the perturbations observed in the outer planets would require a planet or brown dwarf 2 to 5 times as large as Earth.  We are requesting for this discussion that you assume a planet 4 times as large as Earth, as this is our statement.  Grant us this assumption in return for our granting you that YOUR assumption on orbital mechanics is correct, tit for tat, one concession for another, and since both assumptions as based on human assumption, you should have no objections.  This hypothetical discussion would be no different from any other occurring on sci.astro in that regard, applying known physics, as you say, to a hypothetical situation.

What would such an orbit, where a planet orbited both suns in a binary system, look like?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Distance at Present
Article: <6glv9b$>
Date: 10 Apr 1998 20:26:19 GMT

In article <6giqqq$qeg$> Jim Scotti writes:
>> The long elliptical orbit stands in contradiction to human gravitational theories, which has the
>> gravitational tug rapidly diminishing with distance.
> 400 years of observation and calculation has shown that gravity and elliptical orbits (along with
> parabolic and hyperbolic orbits) go hand in hand (the detailed derivation of such can be found in
> any Celestial Mechanics textbook such as Danby's "Fundamentals of Celestial Mechanics". We've
accurately predicted the last 4 returns of comet Halley and hundreds of its short-period comet cousins 
along with all the planets, asteroids, and most recently have sent manmade spacecraft to the moon
> and planets using exactly this theory of gravity.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
You are replacing an EXPLANATION with a DESCRIPTION!  We've made this statement perhaps hundreds of times on this Usenet.  Your posture is no different from a 2 year old stating the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around it because he observes this and can predict this will be the case the next day, or when he walks to the horizon and still sees the horizon flat before him!  Would you allow this to stand?  You'd say, in a superior and smug way, that he would have to place his childish theories up against what YOU have observed, and RECONCILE them.  Well, we're asking little Jim to do the same.  See our companion post where our emissary, Nancy, has reported two of the three contradictions you have NOT addressed.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <6giqqq$qeg$> Jim Scotti writes:
>> Likewise perturbations by other planets do not explain why the comet leaves off where it does,
>> and even such a well known comet as Haley's regularly leaves off from the same spot in spite
>> of vastly different planetary alignments each time.
> We've successfully predicted the return of Halley's comet since Sir Edmund Halley himself predicted

the 1758 return.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Ditto.  See above.  The 2 year old with the flat Earth theory, the Earth the center of the Universe theory, could point to some 700 repeated occurrences.  Does that make him right?  Does his theory and observations line up with other known facts?  
(End ZetaTalk[TM])